Warhammer 40,000: Arks of Omen - Abaddon
Warhammer 40,000: Arks of Omen - Abaddon is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
From amidst the growing anarchy and prophecies of a final ending rise those who would deny the last darkness and, in so doing, seize victory for themselves. Greatest amongst these is Abaddon the Despoiler. Forging an infernal pact with a dread new ally, he unleashes the mighty Arks of Omen and their rapacious Balefleets upon the Imperium Sanctus and the Imperium Nihilus alike.
Striking at world after world, the Arks ignite fresh conflagrations of war wherever their shadows fall. Humans, aliens, and even Abaddon's heretical rivals fight back against these nightmare war fleets wherever they can - but there is a darker and more insidious purpose to the attacks of the Arks of Omen, and time is not their ally...
In this 88-page hardback book, you'll find:
- The ongoing narrative of Warhammer 40,000, including the coming of a new power sworn to the Dark Gods. Astonishing art and a thrilling story set the stage for the Arks of Omen series
- A stunning showcase of miniatures, including depictions of vicious boarding actions
- Full rules for playing your own Boarding Action games, including setting up the battlefield, modified rules for visibility, cover, and loads more
- New actions for Boarding Action games, such as Secure Site, Set Overwatch, Set to Defend, and Operate Hatchway
- Rules for mustering a Boarding Patrol to take on enemy forces in cramped confines
- Universal Stratagems exclusive to Boarding Actions, and new Enhancements to prepare Warlords for door-to-door fighting
- Nine Boarding Action missions with unique objectives and terrain maps to bring your battles to life
With this book, you will also receive a code to unlock Arks of Omen: Abaddon content in Warhammer 40,000: The App.
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Rules to use the contents of this book.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.